External Financial Management service is provided following an agreement to companies that do not have a CFO or do not wish to undertake the significant and permanent cost for such an executive.
External Financial Management services include but are not limited to:
- Analysis and monitoring of the company's results and figures on a monthly basis.
- Constant monitoring of the company's financial course and timely reporting regarding the amount of taxes, employee contributions and other liabilities so that the company may plan in time its liquidity and make to any corrections need.
- Cash flow planning and Cash Flow Management.
- Drafting and preparation of Business Plan.
- Financial analysis and identification of the company's vulnerabilities.
- Consulting and planning regarding bank loans issues.
- Study of profit and cost margins for every product or service.
- Study of collection and payment time, problem identification.
- Analysis of expenses - minimizing - review - correlation with revenue.
- Break-even analysis and healthy growth anticipation.
- Business valuation, investment analysis and evaluation.