Web Accountant - Accounting Services
What is Web Accountant - Accounting Services
Advantages of Web Accountant - Accounting Services
The main advantages of online Accounting Services we offer are the following:
You don't have to waste time in traveling, waiting or queuing. The client contacts the Accounting Consultant via e-mail, phone and fax, avoiding going to his office, to the tax authorities and the bank.
Be informed and feel safe about your transactions. Documents (invoices and other documents) are sent to the Accounting Consultant every 15 days scanned via email or fax or courier from your office without any charge.
Constant communication and support. You don't have to wait for your next meeting with the Accounting Consultant. You can contact him at all times via e-mail, phone and fax for any clarifications, inquiries and details from 9:30 a.m. until 18:30 p.m..
Receive monthly information and immediate responses in detail via e-mail or fax regarding your company's financial course so that you know all necessary details before taking any important decisions.
Record keeping in electronic form. All documents are sent to you via e-mail or fax in order to keep a record in electronic form, i.e.:
- Monthly income and expenses analysis.
- Calculation and filing of VAT statements, statements of tax on wages, and all other taxes via Taxisnet and issue of the relevant document for the payment thereof via bank.
- Payroll calculation - keeping and issue of all relevant documents (payment receipts) for the payment of all company's employees via bank.
- Calculation and filing of Analytical Periodical Statement of Social Security Institute (IKA) via the Internet and issue of the relevant document for the payment of ΙΚΑ via bank.
- Calculation and filing of a client-supplier summary of invoices via Taxisnet.
- Calculation and filing of tax returns via Taxisnet for you and your company.
UPDATING OF CATEGORY B BOOKS UNDER CODE OF BOOKS AND RECORDS
- Businesses of Provision of Services and Self-Employed Professionals
- Commercial and Industry Businesses
- Mixed Economy Company
UPDATING OF CATEGORY C BOOKS UNDER CODE OF BOOKS AND RECORDS
- Sole proprietorship company
- Unlimited Companies Private Limited Companies
- Limited Liability Companies
- Societe Anonyme Companies
STARTUP OF BUSINESS
- Startup of Sole Proprietorship Company (cat. B-C)
- Startup of Unlimited Company-Private Limited Company (cat. B-C)
- Startup of Limited Liability Company
- Startup of S.A.
DISRUPTION OF BUSINESS
- Disruption of Sole Proprietorship Company
- Disruption of Unlimited Company-Private Limited Company
- Disruption of Limited Liability Company
- Disruption of S.A.