Web Tax – Tax Services
What is Web Tax – Tax Services
All tax returns are filed online.
We can file your tax return online on your behalf so that you may avoid additional surcharges or waste any time. Since this option was offered, we file all tax returns of our clients online. Thus, we keep an official record of all tax returns and tax assessment letters at all times, easily and quickly accessible to the client.
Why choose Web Tax?
- It is mandatory for all tax payers.
- Keep an official record of your tax returns and tax assessment letters at all times, saving time and money.
- Avoid queues saving time and money.
- Avoid mistakes with our help and Taxisnet.
- Your tax return is automatically assessed.
- You can find out the amount to be refunded or paid before final sending of the tax return.
- Print your tax return and tax assessment letter immediately.
- The tax assessment letter can be used for any legal purpose.
- Get a tax refund quickly.
- VAT statement
- Withhonding Tax statement
- Income Statement E1 for Individuals (except professionals)
- Income Statement E1 for Individuals with income from real estate (E2)
- Income Statement E1 for Professionals with Ε3
- Income Statement E1 for Professionals with Ε3 and Income from real estate (E2)
- Income Statement for SAs and LLCs
- Income Statement for LTD Companies - P.C (IKE) Companies & other Legal Entities.
- Other E9 Statement, Real Estate Statement (Land Register, Transfers of real estates, etc.).
- Statement of Single Property Tax for Legal Persons.
- Client-supplier summary of invoices
- Final closure of outstanding tax cases for previous accounting years.